Jan. 4th, 2011

izodiea: (Default)
Photobucket
I have made a little more progress on my pockets. I finished all of the plants, french knots and started on the flowers. This was th first time I have ever made french knots, I find them frustrating...

Photobucket
Yesterday I also got a really strong urge to work on my Striped Linen gown, So I did a lot of the pattern alterations (I am using my polonaise as a base) and cut out everything but the skirt and sleeves. Right now I am really undecided on sleeves, but thankfully I can do that last. A bigger problem, and something I have to decide before I progress is the skirt. I know I want the back to be en fourreau, and the front to lace over a stomacher. I played with a few style options as well as lengths in some sketches under the CUT )

And now I shall get back to homework. I am trying to get all of the drafting done for the Pants section of my Apparel Arts classes over this break. I only have two pairs of pants left out of ten, and each of those is 50% done already. Button flys are weird, as are Culottes.

Profile

izodiea: (Default)
izodiea

April 2011

S M T W T F S
     12
3 4 5 6789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2017 09:52 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios